Chapter 8C BUILDING SECURITY MEASURES
This is Chapter 00012 of the Code of Miami-Dade County, titled “Chapter 8C BUILDING SECURITY MEASURES.” It is part of Part PART 3, titled “PART III CODE OF ORDINANCES.” It contains 6 laws. It’s comprised of the following 6 sections.
- § 8C-1
- Provisions for parking lots illumination, air conditioning condenser unit security, and public swimming pools, spas and hot tub barriers and installation of guardrails and other traffic barriers for parking lots to be set forth in this chapter and the Florida Building Code.
- § 8C-2
- Application, enforcement, and exemptions.
- § 8C-3
- Illumination for open parking lots, alleys and access thereto and parking and nonenclosed areas under or within buildings.
- § 8C-4
- Public swimming pool, spa and hot tub barriers.
- § 8C-5
- Air Conditioning Condenser Units Securing Methods.
- § 8C-6
- Guardrails for parking lots adjacent to or abutting bodies of water.