Chapter 25C PAYMENT OF COSTS OF HOSPITAL CARE, TREATMENT AND MAINTENANCE
This is Chapter 00050 of the Code of Miami-Dade County, titled “Chapter 25C PAYMENT OF COSTS OF HOSPITAL CARE, TREATMENT AND MAINTENANCE.” It is part of Part PART 3, titled “PART III CODE OF ORDINANCES.” It contains 6 laws. It’s comprised of the following 6 sections.
- § 25C-1
- § 25C-2
- Prerequisite to recovery of damages; exception.
- § 25C-3
- Enforcement by lien authorized; scope.
- § 25C-4
- Perfection of lien; notice of filing.
- § 25C-5
- Recording of lien; filing fee.
- § 25C-6
- Validity of release or satisfaction of claims against third parties as to lienholder's rights in those claims.