Chapter 33C FIXED-GUIDEWAY RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM—DEVELOPMENT ZONE
This is Chapter 00070 of the Code of Miami-Dade County, titled “Chapter 33C FIXED-GUIDEWAY RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM—DEVELOPMENT ZONE.” It is part of Part PART 3, titled “PART III CODE OF ORDINANCES.” It contains 9 laws. It’s comprised of the following 9 sections.
- § 33C-1
- Legislative intent, findings and purposes.
- § 33C-2
- Rapid Transit Zone.
- § 33C-3
- Rapid Transit Developmental Impact Committee.
- § 33C-4
- Rapid Transit Development Impact Zone.
- § 33C-5
- Guideway Aesthetic Zone.
- § 33C-6
- § 33C-7
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Corridor Subzone.
- § 33C-8
- Rapid transit zone district regulations for non-Metrorail development within the City of Miami.
- § 33C-9
- Downtown Intermodal District Corridor Sub-Zone.